This page is to add the recipes we’ve been making for super cheap!
We made this one because we found chicken breast on sale for 97 cents a pound!
- 2 lbs of chicken ($2.00 @ kroger)
- 1/2 lb frozen broccoli ($0.50 @ kroger from a 2 lb value bag)
- 1 bottle teriyaki sauce ($1.20 @ Aldi)
- 2 cups white rice ($1.00 @ kroger from a 5 lb bag)
- Total: $4.70 divided by 4 people = $1.18 per person!
This one was made because we didn’t have enough ground beef to make a whole loaf so we made 8 meatloaf muffins in muffin tins, served with red mashed potatoes and a salad.
- 1 lb. ground beef ($2.47 @ kroger from a 5lb pack)
- 2 eggs ($0.50 @ Aldi)
- Breadcrumbs, bbq sauce, mustard and spices (had on hand)
- 2.5 lbs red potatoes ($1.50 @ Aldi from 5 lb bag)
- 1/2 stick butter ($0.35 @ kroger)
- 1/3 cup milk ($0.06 @ kroger)
- Green leaf lettuce ($2.00 @ kroger)
- Total: $6.88 divided by 4 people = $1.72 per person!
MMMMM keep em’ coming Shannon! I enjoy reading these! Glad you’re making such tasty things.